My name is Ranjeeth Thunga. I call myself a Perspective Mapper. In a nutshell, I help people chart out a clearer outlook for their lives, guided by their own inner compass.
I’m rebuilding my own work for 2020, with the intention of having my projects fully operational during the course of the year.
I. Develop Myself
My work starts with myself. Through meditation, I continuously shift my perspective. Continuous self-reflection, good dialog, and focused research help me further cultivate my outlook.
II. Services I Offer
- Individual Sessions
- Guided Self-Reflection. Map out your perspective, including your life purpose, desires, habits, priorities, views, and connection to Truth.
- Lifestyle Management. Clear and sort your stuff. This includes your cabinets, boxes, bags, documents, to-dos, routines, tools, and systems.
- Oracles. Insight readings with tarot cards to help you tune into the answers to your life challenges within you.
- Group Workshops
- Sessions to improve communication, strengthen relationships, organize efficiently, use technology effectively, and manage conflict.
III. Projects For Humanity
My longer-term work focuses on three critical facets of our human experience. Each of these projects has an online component, representing part journalism, part activism.
- 360 perspectives of human conflict, especially war.
- Flesh out the roots of hate, mistrust, prejudice, and hypocrisy.
- Solutions to overcome conflict in our own lives.
- Tips and tools to cultivate a more sorted, elegant approach to life.
- Exploration of a language that integrates the latest advances in technology with awakening of deeper consciousness.