My name is Ranjeeth Thunga. I call myself a Perspective Mapper.
In a nutshell, I help people unravel conflicts in their lives, helping them develop a clearer, more integrated perspective.
I’m rebuilding my work from scratch in 2020, with the goal of having this work fully operational this year. My work has three angles:
I start by cultivating my own perspective through regular meditation. Self-reflection, good dialog, and focused research help me further sharpen my outlook. My growth is guided by two simple, eternal principles:
- Tune into the Source within us.
- Realize others as ourselves.
(aka. the Golden Rule)
II. Social Projects
A. PerspectiveMapper.org (conflict resolution) — primary project
- Gather 360 perspectives of conflict, violence and war.
- Uncover the roots of human division, including hate, mistrust, prejudice, injustice, intolerance, and hypocrisy.
- Organize insights into individual and collective solutions.
B. ClearSimpleLife.com (lifestyle design)
- Tips and tools to cultivate a more simple, elegant approach to living.
- Challenge the notion that “more is better”.
C. HumanMarkup.net (technology-humanity link)
- Explore the link between technology, humanity, and spirituality.
- Chart our course to Singularity over the next 15 years.
III. Direct Services
I offer direct help to individuals and groups.
- Individual Sessions
- Guided Self-Reflection. Map out your life, starting with how you connect with your Highest Truth. This includes exploring your life purpose, desires, habits, views, and values.
- Lifestyle Management. Clear and sort your stuff. This includes your boxes, bags, documents, to-dos, routines, schedule, tools, and systems.
- Oracles. Insight readings using tarot cards to help you tune into the answers to your life challenges within you.
- Group Workshops
- Sessions to improve communication, strengthen relationships, organize efficiently, use technology effectively, and manage conflict.