My name is Ranjeeth Thunga. I call myself a Perspective Mapper.
In a nutshell, I help people unravel conflicts in their life, helping them develop a clearer, more integrated perspective.
I’m rebuilding my work from scratch in 2020, with the goal of my projects fully established this year. Though it’s taken time, I hope to build a viable platform for my contributions to the world that will last the rest of my life.
My work has four angles:
I. Self Development
I start by cultivating my own perspective through regular meditation. Self-reflection, good dialog, and focused research help me further sharpen my outlook. My growth is guided by two simple, eternal principles:
- Tune into the Source within us.
- Realize others as ourselves.
I.e. the Golden Rule — in my own words.
II. Social Cause
war.perspectivemapper.org (conflict resolution)
- Gather 360 perspectives of the war experience, with the aim of uncovering insights and alternatives to violent human conflict.
- Uncover next steps and proposed solutions from those who’ve lived through violence firsthand.
A. PerspectiveMapper.org (wisdom cultivation)
- Principles to listen to different perspectives, broaden our outlook, consider alternate worldviews, and deepen our Truth.
- Overcome our tendencies to react, discredit, gloss over, prejudge, marginalize or be hypocritical of other points-of-view.
B. ClearSimpleLife.com (lifestyle design)
- Tips and tools to cultivate a more simple, elegant approach to living.
- Challenge the notion that “more is better”.
C. HumanMarkup.net (technology-humanity link)
- Exploring the link between technology, humanity, and spirituality.
- Chart our course towards Singularity in the next 15-25 years.
IV. Direct Services
I offer direct help to individuals and groups.
- Individual Sessions
- Guided Self-Reflection. Map out your life, starting with how you connect with your Highest Truth. This includes exploring your life purpose, desires, habits, views, and values.
- Lifestyle Management. Clear and sort your stuff. This includes your boxes, bags, documents, to-dos, routines, schedule, tools, and systems.
- Oracles. Insight readings using tarot cards to help you tune into the answers to your life challenges within you.
- Group Workshops
- Sessions to improve communication, strengthen relationships, organize efficiently, use technology effectively, and manage conflict.
- Liaison Services
- Help organizations communicate without misunderstanding to partners across the globe, especially between USA and India.
- Do what’s needed to make ends meet and provide value to others.
More About Me
I invite your full support and goodwill for my work. I offer you the same.