Some updates over the last couple of days.
- Refreshed my work out routine. not so concerned with where I stand. I’ve gained several pounds of weight, but letting it be part of the ebbs and flow of where I’m at.
- Continuously revamped my daily/morning scripts, to be even more reflective of best use of my mornings.
- Really liking my web tools of Notion, Start.Me and Notezilla as notetaking tools, in addition to Evernote.
- Really enjoying Dave’s Killer Bread. Among the best commercial, mass-produced bread I have had.
- Written an article on kindness on perspectivemapper.org. I’m posting some very important articles on this site, in my opinion.