I define my life mission as helping us reconcile our stubborn human conflicts by tapping into Common Ground within our core. It is reflected in my org, Perspective Depth.
- I’m learning each day to develop better habits, systems and routines.
- I’ve suffered a major dose of personal trauma in my own life and work. More fundamentally, I feel the collective trauma of war and social conflict within me as well. This serves to inform my work.
- I believe as our society becomes more integrated, the separation between our experiences and that of others will dissolve.
- Meditation allows me to gradually translate life experiences into wisdom and sublime joy.
- I like to be up a couple of hours before sunrise ideally, though my schedule fluctuates.
- I like to do intermittent fasting when I can.
- I try to hit on the various facets of a good day, including meditation, exercise, rest, food, work, and reading.
- I believe if we have a connection to Source within us, everything else follows as it should.
- I like to be more isolated earlier in the day and more social later on.
- My inner clock is slower than society’s clock. I attribute this to heavy processing of conflict through meditation, as part of the work I do.
- For anything critical, the best time to reach me is usually late afternoon my time, via phone.
- I try to get back to missed calls, SMS, Signal, and FB Messenger within three days, and emails within a week.
- Feel free to ping me again if there’s anything time-sensitive.
- Tech (Apple ecosystem)
- Apple TV
- Apple Watch
- Apps (Apple)
- iCloud – cloud services
- Safari – web browsing
- iWork – office apps
- Music – music
- FileMaker – low-code app dev’t (exploring)
- Apps (other)
- ListPro – journaling, insights (via CrossOver app)
- Start.Me – links, feeds
- Tab Notes – worksheets, quick notes
- TimeStory – timelines
- Evernote – logs, notes, scripts, tasks
- Google Keep – key notes for day
- Cacoo – diagrams
- Coggle – mindmaps
- Grammarly – grammar, style checking
- Google Calendar – calendar, scheduling
- Just Press Record – voice memos
- Notability – notetaking + dictation
- Ghost.org – fast, simple platform & hosting
- SiteGround – solid WP web hosting
- YouTube / Music – insights, entertainment, music
- Google Voice – phone / SMS
- Gmail / Thunderbird – email
- Signal – messaging tool
- Earth Class Mail – mail delivery
- Amazon – Shopping
- I’m interested in what reconciles conflict and opens up Deeper Truth.
- I enjoy sharing ways to live and work better.
- Small-talk or deep-talk both both have their place.
- Finding Common Ground is central in healthy communication.
- The Golden Rule is central in all mature worldviews.
- I try to minimize gossip and self-glorification.
- I keep evolving, and would like to do so with each other.
- I enjoy videogames, movies, music, and books with a spiritual vibration or significance.
- I’m letting go the stuff that disturbs my Soul.
- I love movies and TV shows that inspire us to reconcile our enmity with other, as well as vices within ourselves.
- I like to be inspired to live up to our inner ideals, shedding the false pull of external validation.