Skip to content
- I’m learning each day to better live in-line with Source within.
- I suffer from personal and collective trauma of our world deeply.
- Meditation allows me to translate life experiences into wisdom and sublime joy.
- Though my schedule fluctuates, I prefer an early start to the day.
- I strive for a life in consistent alignment with Source.
- I like to be more isolated earlier in the day, more social later in the day.
- I like to be more isolated earlier in the week, more social later in the week.
- Due to heavy inner conflict processing, my inner clock is much slower than society’s clock.
- I try to get back to calls and messages within 3 days, emails within 7 days.
- For urgent matters, don’t hesitate to reach out repeatedly.
- I’m deeply (and exclusively) interested conversation that helps us align with Deeper Wisdom.
- I am less and less attracted to gossip, venting and self-glorification.
- I keep evolving, and would like to do so with each other.
- I love media that inspire us to reconcile our conflict from within, without projecting enmity outside.
- I like to be inspired to live up to inner ideals, shedding the false pull of external validation.